The Teachable App is best to be used for videos - we recommend you downloading them via the desktop version.
- Go to the App Store on your device. (The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.)
- Search for Teachable (or simply click this link to be redirected to the page in the app store).
- Click the +Get button. Click Install. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID if prompted.
After downloading the app, open the app by select the Teachable icon (teal and white “t”) from your iOS homescreen.
As a new iOS app user, you will be brought to the login screen.
Enter the email address and password associated with your myTeachable account.
- Upon successful login, you will be brought to all your current school and course enrollments accessible through myTeachable.
- Select the course you wish to view, which will bring you inside the course area, where you can start to work through lecture content.