You can find 'Data Connections' in the menu at the top of the page.
Whenever setting up a new connection, you'd get clear instructions on how to do it.
For Google Analytics, make sure you login with the correct Google account.
If you are logged in on Facebook, it will ask you to approve the app before making you select the right page.
If you are logged in on Instagram, it will ask you to approve the app before connecting you.
The most complicated connection is with the Woomio plugin- so we definitely recommend read the instructions and watch our video here: https://vimeo.com/204574302
Installing the Woomio plugin is easy, just follow these steps:
- Log into your Wordpress admin panel
- Go to Plugins
- Press the Add new button
- Search for Woomio in the search field
- Press the install now button for the Woomio for Bloggers plugin
- Once installed press the Activate button
- In the Wordpress admin panel menu go to settings and select Woomio
- Connect to Woomio account either with your Facebook login or your email and password
- You can verify that the plugin is installed correctly in the Data Connections view (it can take up to 24 hours to update).
Don't forget to check the video here: https://vimeo.com/204574302